Since 1994 – project management, sales and marketing
Several years of project management for filling plants, from feasibility studies and technical acquisition to realization, support of construction site, commissioning and long-term maintenance of the users (system business).
Installation of single components as well as complete line in Germany and overseas.
- factory planning of milk filling, turn-key, Russia
- successive realization of fruit juice filling with 200 m. units per year
- complete replanning (logistics and filling) and system change of an existing dairy focused on cost leadership
- projecting of prototype facilities
- 20- 30 projects in total
Support of major and special projects of filling companies in Germany, Great Britain and multinational concerns dealing with liquid food packaging
Project management of calculation programs of detailed unit costs of food packaging from fabrication to primarily and secondarily packaging and transport to the outlet
Key-Account manager of a system provider for food packaging with an overall responsibility from acquisition to after- sales
Project management of multimedia company and technique presentations regarding all customer- relevant details of worldwide application- translated and adapted to six languages and cultural areas.
Trainer and coach of trainers in the fields of sales, marketing and technique for a worldwide expanding system supplier.
Area sales manager for West Europe and Africa – including the implementation of an agent network in Africa/Subsahara.
Several years of development, management, policy representation and public relations of a local refugee group. Existing contacts in policy and media are also usable for economy purposes.
- development, projecting, trouble shooting and sales
- analysis and optimization of paper production and processing facilities of a leading company in Germany
- design and projecting of vacuum facilities of diverse power plant and chemistry projects
- development, optimization and commissioning high- speed spinning lines of world market leaders